Discover your calling
Do you want to help build a better future but find yourself unsure of where to start?
Start with your purpose.
Why? The world needs more Christians who know their purpose and calling. It is from this identity that the best businesses are founded.
We believe future leaders that express Christ-centred purpose, leadership and values are anointed as the vessels to fulfil the will of God in this generation. Discover your purpose and worship God with your work.
This bootcamp is open to all Year 10, 11 and 12 students, plus aspiring entrepreneurs of all ages.
How will this help me?
This 5 day Bootcamp will help you clarify your purpose, through a series of missions that help you answer questions such as :
Is my character setting me up for success as an entrepreneur?
How do I cultivate the right mindset and attitude?
How can I find a supportive community of entrepreneurs?
What problem am I best placed to solve?
At the end of the 5 days, you will have a better understanding of your strengths and areas for growth in entrepreneurship, a support network and a written personal focus, all of which will help your future plans.
- After you submit the form on this page, we will review your information and let you know within a week if you have a spot at our Startup Bootcamp.
- Information sessions will be held on 29 Nov 2021, and 7 Jan 2022. These zoom info sessions are a great chance for you to learn more and ask questions. Links to these sessions will be emailed to you.
- Before the Bootcamp starts on 17 Jan 2022, you will be sent instructions on how to participate in the Bootcamp.
Your road to
Your road to
Successful completion of this Startup Bootcamp equates to one unit within Alphacrucis College's Diploma of Entrepreneurship program. This unique program:
- is run by Christian entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs
- gives all program participants hands-on experience in start-ups
- provides access to exclusive venture capital funding
- is integrated with a Startup Incubator and Accelerator that helps with
- Business model creation and business set-up
- Access to industry, subject matter and technical experts
- Commercialisation of the business
Make a difference
Gain the skills and practical experience you need to start a business, like Adrian Chen, who co-founded an innovative global business, which makes reusable cups from discarded coffee husks.
“There are many ways to make a difference in business. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if more people understood that a successful business and solving real world problems, especially environmental and social ones, aren’t mutually exclusive?”
Adrian Chen, AC Graduate
Entrepreneur and Co-Founder of Huskee Coffee Cup
The Startup Bootcamp will be hosted online each day from 17-21 Jan 2020, 10am to 12pm AEDT on Gather.town, a fun new platform that replicates real-world settings with avatars, public and private spaces for live chat and live video.
“Alphacrucis has reframed my thinking around what it takes to start a business, develop ideas, to scale and grow, and to innovate. AC gave me the confidence, mindset and tools to start my business in videography. I’ve seen my business grow financially and in influence as a result of AC.”
Ethan Entz, AC Business Graduate
About Alphacrucis College (AC)
We are an accredited Australian Institute of Higher Education with 6 campuses throughout Australia and an online school. We believe in the power of combining a Christian worldview and values with all disciplines and vocations. AC has courses in Business, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Ministry, Teaching, Social Sciences, Counselling and the Arts. Our undergraduate students gave us a 95.7% score in student satisfaction* and our postgraduate students ranked us 1st in Educational Experience^.
*16% higher than the national average. UG Federal Government’s Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching 2018. QILT.edu.au.
^Postgraduate Business and Leadership, 2018 QILT Survey. QILT.edu.au.