CHC30113 Certificate III in
Early Childhood Education & Care
Learn with Integricare, Australia's leading Christian Not-for-Profit childcare provider, and Alphacrucis College, Australia's largest Protestant Christian tertiary provider in an innovative internship program.
INTEGRICARE INTERNSHIP BENEFITS
- Experience a Christ-centered workplace with mentoring throughout your training.
- Gain experience from your first week of the course.
- Opportunity to have triple the 'on the job' training hours compared to other course providers, to make sure you're job ready.
- Learn with other highly motivated Christians, who have a heart for Early Childhood.
- Join face-to-face and online classes, in the nurturing environment of Alphacrucis College.
- Graduate with the right skills, relationships and practical experience needed for employment.
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT BENEFITS
- This course can be included as part of your Year 12 studies.
- Completion of a Cert III automatically counts as a 67 ATAR in many universities (as well as Alphacrucis College).
- Depending on your school, you may be able to receive reduced or no costs to undertake the training.
ADULT LEARNER BENEFITS
- Gain your Cert III, subsidised by Integricare.
- Join a great team to launch your Early Childhood education career.
- Streamline your course to finish sooner through reduced placement hours.
WHAT DOES A PLACEMENT LOOK LIKE?
Classes start from May 2021 onwards. Enquire now.
All interns will spend a 1 day a week “on the job” mentorship in Integricare Centres.
Locations: Northmead, North Strathfield, Parramatta, Rockdale, Rockdale Plaza, Rozelle, Turrella, Pendle Hill,
DETAILS FOR SCHOOL STUDENTS
Duration: 2 years - integrated with your school curriculum and is worth 8 units for HSC.
Placement Hours: Typically 1 day per week for two years (Approx. 700 hours).
Fees: Reduced or no fees associated, depending on your school arrangement. Enquire for further details.
DETAILS FOR ADULT LEARNERS
Duration: 1 years of full-time training or part-time equivalent.
Placement Hours: Typically 1 day per week for one year (Minimum 120 hours and up to 350 hours).
Fees: Nothing payable if applicants are selected for an internship
*Interview process required.
Early Childcare Industry Expert