CHC30113 Certificate III in
Early Childhood Education & Care
Learn with Integricare, Australia's leading Christian Not-for-Profit childcare provider, and Alphacrucis College, Australia's largest Protestant Christian tertiary provider in an innovative internship program.
INTEGRICARE INTERNSHIP BENEFITS
- Experience a Christ-centered workplace with mentoring throughout your training.
- Gain experience from your first week of the course.
- Opportunity to have triple the 'on the job' training hours compared to other course providers, to make sure you're job ready.
- Learn with other highly motivated Christians, who have a heart for Early Childhood.
- Join face-to-face and online classes, in the nurturing environment of Alphacrucis College.
- Graduate with the right skills, relationships and practical experience needed for employment.
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT BENEFITS
- This course can be included as part of your Year 12 studies.
- Completion of a Cert III automatically counts as a 67 ATAR in many universities (as well as Alphacrucis College).
- Depending on your school, you may be able to receive reduced or no costs to undertake the training.
ADULT LEARNER BENEFITS
- Gain your Cert III, subsidised by Integricare.
- Join a great team to launch your Early Childhood education career.
- Streamline your course to finish sooner through reduced placement hours.
At Integricare, our aim is to give every child the best possible start to life, where early learning and nurture go hand in hand. Our desire is to see transformation in the children we care for, their families, and their wider community. We see children as active citizens in their learning, amongst a community of learners, within an environment that is characterised by exceptional care and the love of Jesus.
Classes start in March and August of each year.
All interns will spend a 1 day a week “on the job” mentorship in Integricare Centres.
Locations: Northmead, North Strathfield, Parramatta, Rockdale, Rockdale Plaza, Rozelle, Turrella, Pendle Hill,
DETAILS FOR SCHOOL STUDENTS
Duration: 2 years - integrated with your school curriculum and is worth 8 units for HSC.
Placement Hours: Typically 1 day per week for two years (Approx. 700 hours).
Fees: Reduced or no fees associated, depending on your school arrangement. Enquire for further details.
DETAILS FOR ADULT LEARNERS
Duration: 1 years of full-time training or part-time equivalent.
Placement Hours: Typically 1 day per week for one year (Minimum 120 hours and up to 350 hours).
Fees: Nothing payable if applicants are selected for an internship
*Interview process required.
Early Childcare Industry Expert